Saturday, November 26, 2016

Women Can be Successful too

I think women are just as important as men, I am not just saying that because I am a women. I am saying that because I honestly think it is true. What would men be without a women by his side.

My mom graduated from BYU with twin girls at the age of 22 in recreation management. She worked very hard to be succeed. Even though she does not use her degree and prefers to stay at home and raise her five kids, she still is learning and growing on how to be a better "stay at home mom." My dad agrees that she is able to stay home and raise the kids while he works. Even though this is very common today and is looked down on. I do not think that raising your children is a bad job, I think it is rewarding. I am willing to go to school and to work as hard as I can for a  decent job,  but if I get the opportunity to stay at home an raise my children I will not pass out on that. Men are just as important and should be treated just as equal. I think that Fathers are fantastic and need to be in children's lives, they should not be absent because this can impact the way they live their lives.

Women are born with the ability to nurture, raising children is a full time job. We live in a crazy world. Why would we not want to shelter them and raise them righteously. If we just hand our children off to day care or a nanny, they might not have the same morals as their parents in the end. Why would we do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment